I have been facing a lot of pressure lately…doing the work, building a business. I have also been watching a lot of series and I’ve been drawn to characters who are facing tough times or just generally seeing flames (looking at you Arrow). Usually, I would break down and falter, but in this case, I know what I need to do is focus…in the midst of the flames and problems…chill, focus, stay clear and focus on the main things. Do what needs to be done, ignore the noise and burning buildings, gain more clarity and push towards the goal.
Hi, I am Otoabasi Bassey, a brand strategist, designer and entrepreneur exploring ideas around personal growth, design, branding, business, strategy and technology.
- Life is all about managing inputs and outputs
- Staying Sane in an Insane World
- Exploring Relaxed Productivity
- Keep the Goal in Front of You
- Learning to Suffer II
- What Brought You Here, Won’t Take You There
- The Dark Side of Success
- Raising Your Success Ceiling
- Notes from the Wilderness
- Work and The Negative Returns Curve