I have been facing a lot of pressure lately…doing the work, building a business. I have also been watching a lot of series and I’ve been drawn to characters who are facing tough times or just generally seeing flames (looking at you Arrow). Usually, I would break down and falter, but in this case, I know what I need to do is focus…in the midst of the flames and problems…chill, focus, stay clear and focus on the main things. Do what needs to be done, ignore the noise and burning buildings, gain more clarity and push towards the goal.
Hi, I am Otoabasi Bassey, a brand strategist, designer and entrepreneur exploring ideas around personal growth, design, branding, business, strategy and technology.
- End by Doing it Perfectly
- How to Get Things Done When You Don’t Feel Like It
- These 8 Bad Habits Could Help You Succeed
- Some Ideas to Keep in Mind as the Year Begins
- The Key to Approaching Your Goals More Effectively & with Less Stress
- I Beat God of War Ragnarok and It Made Me Want to Call My Dad
- In Praise of Cyclical Productivity
- The Art of Not Trying
- Life is all About Managing Inputs and Outputs
- Staying Sane in an Insane World