1. Enjoy life. Have a great time with it, live it to the full. Love living
2. Greatness exists in all of us, even me! I know who I am, I know what I believe and that is all I need to know. It is that simple.
3. Know that where you are right now really doesnt matter because you are in the process of becoming something greater
4. Do not seperate talent and skill. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours of beating on your craft.
5. ”I may not be particularly talented, but I excel at ridiculous, sickening, work ethic! while the other guy is sleeping, I’m working. While the other guy is partying, playing…I’m working”
6. There is no easy way around it, no matter how talented you are, your talent will fail you if you are not skilled. Commit yourself to being better everyday.
7. Do not be afraid to die on the threadmill. Push yourself to the limit. If you get on a trheadmill with someonelese, it’s either they get off first or you die. it is really that simple.
8. You don’t set out to build a wall, you just make sure you lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid, and before you know it, you have a wall…if you do that everyday.
9. Make a difference in other people’s lives.
10. Represent an idea. What do you want your life to communicate
11. You have to believe it before anyone else in the world can believe it. There is no reason for plan B, because it detracts from plan A
12.There is a delusional quality that all successful people need to have. You have to believe that something different than what has happned for the last 50million years can happen.
13. There is no point in being realistic. It is unrealistic that opens the doors to new worlds and dimensions of life
14. Fear nothing, but fear itself. Never be comfortable with feeling afraid of anything. Attack that fear until it dies
Don't Miss a Thing!
Get my blog posts and exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox.