“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery — isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”
Hi, I am Otoabasi Bassey, a brand strategist, designer and entrepreneur using my skills to help people and businesses live up to their potential.
- Success is better than failure, but failure is better than doing nothing
- How to actually make money off your (he)art
- The thing about success porn
- Brand as Experience
- Protecting your creative space
- Sometimes you gotta unplug to recharge
- Allow the journey to change you
- Apple – The Next Frontier
- An entrepreneur is someone who recreates the world in his or her image
- Is the Virgin brand overextended?